Do you get shivers when you think about honesty because you do not like to open up to others?
Or maybe being honest is not a problem for you – you speak bluntly and without mincing words what you think about others and their actions?
How are you feeling then?
If you are uncomfortable in such situations, you regret that you did not say anything (and it was really important!), or that you said too much and now no one speaks to you, I invite you to participate in this short, seven-day challenge.
During this online challenge:
- you will check what honesty means to you;
- you will learn the definition of honesty according to Nonviolent Communication (NVC);
- I will show you that you can speak honestly considering the feelings and needs of both – yourself and others;
- through simple tasks you will see how you can express yourself with greater ease and care for others and yourself;
- maybe you will become more brave in telling others what is important to you and thanks to that your relationships will deepen and become more colourful.
Therefore, if you dream of more authenticity, fulfilment and ease in relationships with others and yourself, join this online challenge today!
The aim of this 7-day challenge is to encourage you to experiment with new behaviours and support you in taking the first steps. I invite you to open your mind and heart and reach your inner stocks of courage! And let’s see how it is for you with more honesty and what has changed in your relationships for the better.
How will it work?
Every day for 7 days you will receive a simple exercise, taking about 15 minutes, which will be available on a special online platform.
Each exercise is designed in the way that makes it easy to put them into practice. Do it and write down your reflections in the diary, which you will receive each day.
At your disposal is also a closed group on Facebook, where you can stay in contact with me and other participants.