What do you do when you feel guilt or shame? Are you comfortable with this feeling? Or do you try to avoid it as much as possible and this is sometimes causing you stress and some problems?
Many of us use unnecessary energy to get rid of shame instead of getting to the core of it, in a way that will transform it. Embracing shame and guilt will give you better access to your sensitivity and empathy. Do you want to know how? Take part in this extraordinary training and reclaim power and choice!
During this training course you will:
– have a chance to explore the needs behind shame and learn how to embrace and befriend it,
– discover how shame and guilt make communication a challenge and how to turn that around by making these emotions a support in your connection with others and ourselves,
– work with concrete examples of where shame and guilt affect your life and communication in unwanted ways,
– take a look at how to connect with others when they are experiencing anger, guilt and shame.
What will you learn?
– how to access vulnerability, sensitivity and empathy without giving up on your sense of power or choice,
– how to use the Compass of Needs to understand when you are wasting energy in avoiding shame and how to return to your needs again,
– how our society and culture influences our feelings of shame and guilt,
– how you as an individual can transform shame, guilt and anger into feelings that are more directly connected to life,
– how to connect with others when they are avoiding shame by attacking others, uses self blame, anger, withdrawing or rebelling.
Who is this training for?
– This training is for anyone wanting to understand guilt and shame – yours and/or others – at a deeper level.
– You are probably tired of having your life being influenced by guilt and shame. Maybe you are longing for a sense of power and choice in your life. You might also be someone looking for a way to really live in empathy – from your heart and not from any method or tool.
– Knowledge of Nonviolent Communication – NVC is helpful but not needed.
– A great preparation for the training is to read Liv’s book “Reclaiming Power and Choice”. Especially chapter 4-5.
About the trainer:
Liv Larsson is a mediator and a NVC certified Trainer with CNVC. She lives in Sweden and is the author of 20 books on communication both for adults and children. Leads training all over the world. She has been working as trainer, leading seminars on communication, mediation and how to deal with strong emotions and since 1992.
Her books are translated to many different languages.
Liv is the mother of Neo (14). She loves to be in the nature, exercising, doing yoga, writing and enjoying life.
English (translated into Polish – please, let us know if you need translation)
18-19 May 2019, 10:00 – 18:00 (with 1 hour break for lunch)
Fundacja Św. Jana Jerozolimskiego, ul. Królowej Aldony 13, Warsaw, Poland
890 zł (approx. 210-220 euro) till 14 April 2019
990 zł (approx. 230-240 euro) from 15 April till 5 May 2019
1190 zł (approx. 275-290 euro) from 6 May till 17 May 2019
Please, buy your ticket here through this page.
You can also register by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com and making direct payment to the bank account. Payment details:
Name: Magdalena Malinowska
IBAN: PL 53 1140 2004 0000 3602 4620 7037
Bank Name: mBank
Reference: “Embracing Guilt May 2019” and your first & last name
Please ensure that the cost of money transfer is on your side.
For foreign transfers we recommend using https://transferwise.com.
Maximum number of participants: 24 people
If you have any questions, please, send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Magdalena Malinowska (Empathic Way Europe: www.empathiceurope.com)