- 8 workshops of 3 hours (including breaks) online on Zoom.
- 7 open online practice sessions (1,5h long)
- Wednesdays (October 2020 – February 2021) at 18:00-21:00 (Warsaw time)
- Price: 290 Euro. Sliding scale 240-450 Euro
Have you ever found yourself in a position where others don’t seem to grasp what you want?
Have you ever had difficulties in understanding what others want?
Does this happen regularly with your partner, children or other family members, with colleagues or with friends?
Wouldn’t it be a relief to easily express yourself and to understand others better?
To drop energy consuming thoughts and stop trying to convince others to do things your way?
To express what you truly want instead of demanding or hide your wishes?
To see what is behind people’s actions and words?
If this vision is appealing to you, take part in an intensive online course introducing you to Nonviolent Communication (NVC). Change the way you perceive the relationships with others, start speaking in a slightly different manner and observe how more meaningful and satisfying your life becomes.
This online training course is for you who:
- want to have smoother, more fulfilling and sustainable interactions with others;
- look for more relaxing and joyful life;
- want to learn and integrate Nonviolent Communication in your everyday life;
- want to better understand your emotions and needs;
- want to be able to express your needs clearly, without demands or hurting others;
- long to be able to listen to others without getting defensive or giving up on yourself;
- like meeting people from different countries and want to build an international network.
During this training course you will learn:
- the basics of Nonviolent Communication (NVC);
- the way of transforming inner criticism to life enriching energy;
- how to listen to others with empathy;
- how to express and take responsibility for your needs;
- how to realise what you want;
- how to find joy and power behind anger;
- how to say “yes” and “no” with integrity;
- how to take charge of your happiness.
We will meet on Wednesdays.
There will be 8 workshops (3h long) + 7 open practice sessions (1,5h long)
Workshops (18:00-21:00 CET)
Module 1 – 7 October 2020
Connection and contribution:
- Building a foundation for individual and collective development
- Seeing the life serving mechanism in every action
- Assumptions and principles of NVC
Module 2 – 21 October 2020
Challenges and solutions:
- Habitual language that blocks communication
- Finding needs behind every message
Module 3 – 4 November 2020
How to receive and deal with any message:
- Four ways to deal with every message
- Listening with empathy
- Expressing yourself honestly
Module 4 – 18 November 2020
Transform your critics to support life:
- How to use self-empathy to transform inner judgements
- Listen to others for sustainable relations
Module 5 – 2 December 2020
The power of requests:
- Take charge of your life
- Increase connection and go for what you want
Module 6 – 16 December 2020
The gift of anger:
- Learn to express anger in a healthy way
- Discover your deep values
Module 7 – 13 January 2021
Hear “Yes” behind “No”:
- How to receive “No”
- How to express “No”
- Never take “No” personally
Module 8 – 3 February 2021
Gratitude and purpose:
- Build a healthy connection with yourself
- Enjoy life more
- Create your purposeful life
Open practice sessions (18:00-19:30 CET)
14 October, 28 October, 11 November, 25 November, 9 December, 6 January, 20 January
Online on Zoom (you will receive the link to the meeting after registration, check your email!).
To participate you need a stable internet connection, your preferred device with microphone and camera, pen and notebook. You also need to be able to communicate in English.
What’s included in our training course:
- 8 workshops with NVC trainers: We will meet approximately every second week
- 8 video recordings: You will receive access to recorded sessions, so you can go back to them whenever you want
- PDF booklets: Each module will be accompanied by PDF document containing theory and exercises. In the end you will get a compiled PDF with all material from the course
- Home groups: You will be part of a group of 3-5 persons who will meet regularly and practice with exercises
- Empathy buddy: You will meet a specific person once a week for regular practice of listening with empathy
- Student/teacher track: Every second week you will, as a “student”, write down answers to some questions and one of your fellow participants will comment it as a “teacher”, and vice versa
- 7 open practice sessions: Every second week you will have the opportunity to meet each other in Zoom for practicing different exercises an/or for extra empathy sessions
- The certificate of participation: You will receive a certificate confirming that you took part in this training course
Our program contains many different features to satisfy different learning styles and to really support you in integrating the NVC knowledge and experience in your everyday life. Among others we will use:
- visuals (both videos and pictures)
- role playing
- exercising with made up examples
- working with real life dilemmas
- taking others perspective.
This will offer you as many opportunities as possible to install a supporting change system on a deeper level.
It’s an intense course so beside the workshop and open practice sessions 1½-3h a week, make sure you have space for 2-3 h/week (for homegroups, empathy buddy and self studies).
Regular: 240-450 Euro (we would really like 290 Euro)
Promotion till 7 September: 199-450 Euro
Use the button “Add to basket” above.
If you have any questions, please, send a message to: email@example.com
Joachim Berggren (CNVC Certified Trainer)
Magdalena Malinowska (CNVC Certified Trainer)
Paulina Orbitowska-Fernandez (CNVC Certified Trainer)
Cori Liebhart (Trainer of empathic communication)
More about us: https://www.empathiceurope.com/about/