- 8 workshops of 3 hours (including breaks) online on Zoom.
- 7 open online practice sessions (1,5h long)
- Wednesdays (March 2021 – June 2021) at 18:00-21:00 CEST-CET (Berlin time)
- Price: 290 Euro. Sliding scale 240-450 Euro
- Promotion till 24 February: 199-450 Euro
Have you ever found yourself in a position where others don’t seem to grasp what you want?
Have you ever had difficulties in understanding what others want?
Does this happen regularly with your partner, children or other family members, with colleagues or with friends?
Wouldn’t it be a relief to easily express yourself and to understand others better?
To drop energy consuming thoughts and stop trying to convince others to do things your way?
To express what you truly want instead of demanding or hide your wishes?
To see what is behind people’s actions and words?
If this vision is appealing to you, take part in an intensive online course introducing you to Nonviolent Communication (NVC). Change the way you perceive the relationships with others, start speaking in a slightly different manner and observe how more meaningful and satisfying your life becomes.
This online training course is for you who:
- want to have smoother, more fulfilling and sustainable interactions with others;
- look for more relaxing and joyful life;
- want to learn and integrate Nonviolent Communication in your everyday life;
- want to better understand your emotions and needs;
- want to be able to express your needs clearly, without demands or hurting others;
- long to be able to listen to others without getting defensive or giving up on yourself;
- like meeting people from different countries and want to build an international network.
During this training course you will learn:
- the basics of Nonviolent Communication (NVC);
- the way of transforming inner criticism to life enriching energy;
- how to listen to others with empathy;
- how to express and take responsibility for your needs;
- how to realise what you want;
- how to find joy and power behind anger;
- how to say “yes” and “no” with integrity;
- how to take charge of your happiness.
We will meet on Wednesdays.
There will be 8 workshops (3h long) + 7 open practice sessions (1,5h long)
Workshops (18:00-21:00 CET)
Module 1 – 17 March 2021
- The NVC model
- Life-alienating language
- Connection before correction
Module 2 – 31 March 2021
- Observations versus interpretations
- Finding common grounds with others
Module 3 – 14 April 2021
- Feelings versus thoughts
- Discover and express your inner life
Module 4 – 28 April 2021
- Needs versus strategies
- Taking responsibility for your inner life
Module 5 – 12 May 2021
- Requests versus demands
- Requests versus undoable requests
Module 6 – 26 May 2021
- How to transform inner jackals
- Finding your life energy behind any judgements
Module 7 – 9 June 2021
- How to listen to others
- Transforming enemy images
Module 8 – 23 June 2021
- How to express what’s important for you
- Vulnerability and integrity
Open practice sessions (18:00-19:30 CET)
24 March, 7 April, 21 April, 5 May, 19 May, 2 June, 16 June 2021
Online on Zoom (you will receive the link to the meeting after registration, check your email!).
To participate you need a stable internet connection, your preferred device with microphone and camera, pen and notebook. You also need to be able to communicate in English.
What’s included in our training course:
- 8 workshops with NVC trainers: We will meet every second week on 17 March, 31 March, 14 April, 28 April, 12 May, 26 May, 9 June, 23 June
- 8 video recordings: You will receive access to recorded sessions, so you can go back to them whenever you want
- PDF booklets: Each module will be accompanied by PDF document containing theory and exercises. In the end you will get a compiled PDF with all material from the course
- Home groups: You will be part of a group of 3-5 persons who will meet regularly and practice with exercises
- Empathy buddy: You will meet a specific person once a week for regular practice of listening with empathy
- 7 open practice sessions: Every second week (24 March, 7 April, 21 April, 5 May, 19 May, 2 June, 16 June 2021) you will have the opportunity to meet each other in Zoom for practicing different exercises an/or for extra empathy sessions
- The certificate of participation: You will receive a certificate confirming that you took part in this training course
Our program contains many different features to satisfy different learning styles and to really support you in integrating the NVC knowledge and experience in your everyday life. Among others we will use:
- visuals (both videos and pictures)
- role playing
- exercising with made up examples
- working with real life dilemmas
- taking others perspective.
This will offer you as many opportunities as possible to install a supporting change system on a deeper level.
It’s an intense course so beside the workshop and open practice sessions 1½-3h a week, make sure you have space for 2-3 h/week (for homegroups, empathy buddy and self studies).
Regular: 240-450 Euro (we would really like 290 Euro)
Promotion till 24 February: 199-450 Euro
Use the button “Add to basket” above.
If you have any questions, please, send a message to: email@example.com
Joachim Berggren (CNVC Certified Trainer)
Magdalena Malinowska (CNVC Certified Trainer)
Paulina Orbitowska-Fernandez (CNVC Certified Trainer)
Cori Liebhart (Trainer of empathic communication)
More about us: https://www.empathiceurope.com/about/