This workshop is cancelled. Please, check our other events HERE.
- Four evenings of 3,5 hours (including breaks) online on Zoom.
- Wednesdays (7, 14, 21 and 28 June 2023) at 18:00-21:30 (CEST/Berlin time).
- Price: 325 Euro (sliding scale 250-400 Euro)
- Two certified Resonant Healing Practitioners as trainers
- Are you curious about what Resonant Language is?
- Do you long for warm and safe relationships?
- Would you love your inner critic’s voice to be softer and more supportive instead of harsh and self-sabotaging?
- Is it hard to believe in yourself, especially when you see your “mistakes”?
- Would you love to start a journey towards warmth and transformation of your inner critic?
Healing through Resonant Language – an introductory course can be a great chance to do so. It will combine experience with solid neurobiology knowledge put into practice so your brain can be a kinder place to live in.
What is Resonant Language?
Resonant Language is a way of connecting with yourself or another person that helps us create a safe space in which we can explore and acknowledge what is alive in us with warmth and acceptance. Such accompaniment to another person or ourselves makes it possible to reconnect with our bodies, especially when we have gone through an experience that left us feeling numb, angry, torn, guilty, ashamed…
Resonant Language serves Resonant Healing.
What is Resonant Healing?
Resonant Healing is an approach of deep one-on-one or group work on self-awareness and self-warmth developed by Sarah Peyton. It integrates the practice of Nonviolent Communication, mindfulness, working with the body, working with trauma and references to the neurobiological research of Daniel Siegel, Stephen Porges, Jaak Panksepp, Ruth Lenius, Moshe Szyf, Beatrice Beebe and many more.
It heals the traces that remain in us after difficult experiences and prevent us from building deep, “nourishing” relationships with ourselves and others.
Who is Resonant Language and Healing for?
It is for those of you who:
- have difficulties in building relationships in your personal and/or professional life,
- have low self-esteem and often criticize yourself and/or others,
- find it difficult to express yourself honestly and to take care of your limits,
- want better contact with your body, feelings and needs,
- strive for self-awareness and healing.
Resonant Language can contribute to the following:
- understanding your own emotions, such as anger, sadness, shame, guilt, and regret, and moving from reactivity to conscious choice, even in the most challenging situations,
- unblocking feelings such as joy, contentment, and trust and contacting yourself and others with lightness, fun and humour,
- learning how to set boundaries in harmony with caring for yourself and others,
- discovering your personal voice with which you speak to yourself every day and, if necessary, transforming it from a strict critic into a kind, warm and self-understanding presence,
- authentic and deep relationships with oneself and with others,
- building and rebuilding a safe bond with oneself and others, regardless of your age and their age,
- discovering practical knowledge of relational neuroscience,
- gaining access to life energy blocked inside you.
Due to care about the participants’ safety and privacy, this workshop will NOT be recorded. At the same time, if you are going to miss any of the sessions, you will still have access to the handouts.
Disclaimer 1: Please notice that basic knowledge of NVC is needed. However, if you don’t have it or you are not sure whether what you know is enough and you still want to participate, please contact us and we will look for the best solution together.
Disclaimer 2: Please be aware that this workshop is not psychotherapy and is not a substitute for it. If you are undergoing psychotherapy or require the psychotherapeutic process, consult your therapist and make the best decision for you at this moment.
About the trainers:
Paulina Orbitowska-Fernandez & Maja Wyborska
Paulina: I am a coach, mediator, academic teacher and certified NVC trainer. I have been learning from Sarah Peyton since 2017. In 2018 I became a Facilitator of Systemic Transformation through NVC, Neurobiology, and 3-D Mapping and in 2021 I completed my first certification program Resonant Healing Practitioner. Learning from Sarah also supported my own healing process, transforming my harsh inner critic’s voice into a warm, curious and open accompaniment.
Maja: I am a Life&Business Coach, empathic communication trainer and certified Resonant Healing Practitioner passionately learning from Sarah since 2018. I am fascinated by how neurobiology research can be translated into healing our inner critic’s voice and that is the main scope of my work during 1 on 1 sessions as well as during workshops. I accompany people who want to have a more meaningful and authentic life that responds to their deep needs.
Wednesdays, 18:00-21:30 CEST on the following four days:
7, 14, 21 and 28 June 2023
Online on Zoom (we will send you the link to the meeting after registration – check your email!).
To participate, you need a stable internet connection and your preferred device with a microphone and camera.
Sliding scale: 250-400 EUR
You can choose the price that fits best your possibilities and willingness to pay. However, if you would like us to suggest the price that would be 325 EUR.
If the price is the only thing that stops you from participating, please contact us.
Use the button “Add to basket” above.
If you have any questions, please, send a message to: email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.