Do you want to discover the beauty of needs and build a better connection with yourself and others?
Join the Needs’ Year!
Every week you will have a chance to focus on one need. We will invite you to:
- discover what this need means to you;
- check how you take care of this need;
- find easy strategies to fulfil this need in your everyday life;
- implement some of these strategies during the week, and after;
- find the beauty behind other people’s actions, even when they are not in line with your values.
You can participate in the Needs Year to the extent that you wish.
- You can just follow our blog and read articles about the needs.
- You can choose a free subscription to receive weekly emails with reminders and the link to free Zoom Talks.
- You can choose a premium subscription to additionally receive PDFs with questions and 1-year access to the online platform with all materials and recordings of the Zoom Talks.
Watch an introduction to the Needs’ Year during which Joachim Berggren and Carolyn Davies talk about needs from the perspective of Nonviolent Commucation and their own experience: