Choose one of the two options and take care of your needs!
- Option 1: Premium Subscription (just access to the online platform)
- Option 2: 5 individual sessions + Premium subscription
One of the key assumptions of Nonviolent Communication (NVC) says that everything people do is their attempt to meet needs. When you know what your needs and the needs of another person are, then you can understand each other much better and find a solution that fits both of you.
But what are the needs and how to know what you need?
Moreover, how to recognise the needs of other people?
Getting in touch with what is alive in you and others can be really challenging, especially if you have never tried it before. It requires self-awareness, curiosity, openness and broadening the vocabulary. And a lot of practice!
Do you want to discover the beauty of needs and build a better connection with yourself and others?
Join the Needs’ Year!
Every week you will have a chance to focus on one need. We will invite you to:
– discover what each need means to you;
– check how you take care of this need;
– find easy strategies to fulfil this need in your everyday life;
– implement some of these strategies in your daily life;
– discover the beauty behind other people’s actions, even when they are not in line with your values.
Participating in the Needs’ Year will help you to:
- have a greater understanding of needs;
- recognize and identify the needs with more ease;
- be in contact with yourself and what you long for in life;
- expand your strategies and be able to fulfil your needs to a greater extent;
- increase your empathy and compassion both for yourself and others;
- have richer and more meaningful relationships.
How can I participate?
Choose one of the three options below:
OPTION 1: Premium subscription
Get one-year-long access to the online platform with all materials (PDFs and recordings) available whenever you wish.
Every week: read an article on our blog about the need of the week; watch the recording of the Zoom Talk – a conversation between Joachim Berggren and the invited guest; download the PDF and reflect on the questions.
This option is the best for those of you who like learning at your own pace and don’t want a personal connection with the trainer or other participants.
OPTION 2: 5 individual sessions + Premium subscription
Besides having access to the online platform with all materials, take part in five individual online sessions with Joachim Berggren (1h each). Joachim will support you in growing awareness of your needs and taking care of them in everyday life. He will also answer your questions.
Make sure to use all five sessions in 2023 – the time and dates will be decided by the two of you.
This option is the best for those who like learning at their own pace and want a personal connection with the trainer.
What can you find on the online platform:
– Weekly PDFs: Editable files with an introduction to the need of the week and questions for reflections
– Needs Tracker: Every day check if your needs were met or not.
– Recorded Zoom Talks: The recordings of all 54 Zoom Talks with 52 different trainers from the whole world.
OPTION 1: Premium subscription – 45€
OPTION 2: 5 individual sessions + Premium subscription – 440€
Use the button “Add to basket” above.
About the author:
CNVC Certified Trainer and communication consultant
I work with groups and individuals who want to be able to communicate better and build sustainable connections in their family, with their friends, at their workplace and in the bigger community. I am offering lectures, workshops, mediation and individual training online and in person. I came into contact with NVC in 2005 and in 2009/2010 I participated in my first annual program with Friare Liv (Liv Larsson and Kay Rung). I have participated in a wide range of NVC workshops both in Sweden and abroad. Since 2010, I have been sharing and teaching NVC myself. In 2017, I became a certified NVC trainer by CNVC. My main focus within NVC has been to teach the NVC fundamentals, community building and to organize major events, such as the European and the Swedish NVC festivals. What captivates my interest lately is how we humans develop both as individuals and groups and how this evolutionary drive affects our ability to learn and integrate NVC into our lives.
- The whole content is available on the platform. You can access it at any time from any computer/smartphone with an internet connection. This requires having an account on the platform (created automatically when placing the order) and logging in.
- After placing the order, the link to the online platform will be available in the confirmation e-mail and on the My Courses page visible after logging in.
- Access to the content on the online platform is for 1 year starting from the purchase date.
- Individual sessions have to be used in 2023 – it is your responsibility to contact Joachim and book the sessions.
There are no reviews yet.