Connect through Resonant Language
Paulina Orbitowska-Fernandez and Maja Wyborska (Poland)
Would you like to learn more?
Join our new online workshop “Healing through Resonant Language” that will start on the 15th of March 2023!
- Are you curious about what Resonant Language is?
- Do you long for warm and safe relationships?
- Would you love your inner critic’s voice to be softer and more supportive instead of harsh and self-sabotaging?
- Is it hard to believe in yourself, especially when you see your “mistakes”?
- Would you love to start a journey towards warmth and transformation of your inner critic?
Healing through Resonant Language – an introductory course can be a great chance to do so. It will combine experience with solid neurobiology knowledge put into practice so your brain can be a kinder place to live in.
About the trainers
I am a coach, mediator, academic teacher and certified NVC trainer. I have been learning from Sarah Peyton since 2017. In 2018 I became a Facilitator of Systemic Transformation through NVC, Neurobiology, and 3-D Mapping and in 2021 I completed my first certification program Resonant Healing Practitioner. Learning from Sarah also supported my own healing process, transforming my harsh inner critic’s voice into a warm, curious and open accompaniment.
I am a Life&Business Coach, empathic communication trainer and certified Resonant Healing Practitioner passionately learning from Sarah since 2018. I am fascinated by how neurobiology research can be translated into healing our inner critic’s voice and that is the main scope of my work during 1 on 1 sessions as well as during workshops. I accompany people who want to have a more meaningful and authentic life that responds to their deep needs.