Dive into observations, feelings, needs and requests
If you are interested in Nonviolent Communication (NVC), you probably have heard about the four steps: 1) observations, 2) feelings, 3) needs and 4) requests.
Even though using them is not the main aim of Nonviolent Communication, especially when we want to build connection with others, it is good to know them. They help us stay on the track and not to fall into criticism, generalisations and judgements.
They support focusing on what is really important instead of on who is guilty or who is right and who is wrong.
It doesn’t matter if you are completely new to NVC or if you already have some knowledge and experience, we are inviting you to watch our 4 webinars (together approx. 4 hours long).
4 videos + 4 presentations
During each webinar we talk about one step. There is a lot of theory, examples and answers to questions. Additionally, you can have access to the presentations.
- Video 1: How to divorce observations from interpretations
- Video 2: Feelings as pointers to what’s important to us and others
- Video 3: Cherishing the beauty of needs
- Video 4: Powerful requests
- Joachim Berggren
- Cori Liebhart
- Magdalena Malinowska-Berggren
- Paulina Orbitowska-Fernandez
Choose amount between 10 euro and 40 euro. If you prefer a fixed price, pay 25 euro.
To get access you need to register above.
If you have any questions, please, send a message to: email@example.com
- The recordings and the presentations will not be sent by email. The whole content is available on the platform. You can access it at any time from any computer/smart phone with internet connection. This requires having an account on the platform (created automatically when placing the order) and logging in.
- After placing the order, the link to the online course will be available in the confirmation e-mail and on the My Courses page visible after logging in.
- Access for at least 1 year.
There are no reviews yet.