Did you know that participating in workshops and training courses is not the only way to deepen your knowledge and skills in Nonviolent Communication (NVC)?
There is such a thing as individual training in Nonviolent Communication!
This option is the best for people who:
- like to learn at their own pace, not waiting for the rest of the group;
- have no possibility to participate in a stationary workshop, due to taking care of a small child or living far away;
- do not have time for regular participation in stationary workshops;
- want to be sure that the training program will be tailored to their needs and interests.
So, if you want to improve your communication with others, increase your knowledge and skills in Nonviolent Communication and look deeper into yourself, your feelings and needs, without leaving your home, I invite you to contact me!
Individual trainings in Nonviolent Communication mean:
- a program created only for you (based on your level of knowledge and skills as well as your needs and interests);
- convenient time of the meetings (both mornings and evenings);
- meetings via ZOOM or Skype or live in Stockholm;
- training materials with exercises and theory.
I work in English and Polish.
Note: if you want a session in Polish, please, contact me (email@example.com) before you order your session here in English.
Certified NVC Trainer
- To meet online you need a computer/laptop/smartfon with a stable internet access, camera and microphone.
- After booking a session, please, contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to fix a date and time of our meeting.
- If you don’t show up at an agreed time, your payment will not be reimbursed. However, if you inform me at least 24 h before, we can re-schedule our meeting.